The SATA QuickDeck Pro is a horizontal docking station for 2.5"- and 3.5" SATA hard drives, which is connected to compatible devices via the USB3.0 interface.
The internal SATA interface supports SATA I and II, and is compatible with SATA III.
The SATA QuickPort Pro deck features a sturdy, black plastic case which provides the ability to stack several of these docking stations on top of each other.
LEDs for power and disk activity, as well as an on/off switch round out the appearance of the hard drive station.
The docking station functions with the current Windows operating systems. The package also finds all the parts needed for an initialization.
Trust in a brand new device from the inventor of the SATA QuickPorts!
- Provides the direct connection of one SATA HDD to your PC
- Suitable for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA HDDs
- Internal interface: SATA I and II (compatible with SATA III)
- External interface: USB3.0 (compatible with USB2.0 and 1.x)
- Horizontal operation, stackable
- On/off switch
- LED for power and HDD access
- Supported operating systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8 (32- and 64-bit)
- Dimensions: 180 x 143 x 40 mm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 240 g
- SATA QuickDeck Pro
- Power adapter (12V/2A)
- USB3.0 cable
- Manual flyer
Max. HDD capacity 4TB
Product pictures (high resolution)